The keycaps is ABS material (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is the most common material as ABS is an acceptable strength material. So if you think of cost versus durability, ABS is a good choice. ABS keycaps is textured are smooth and shiny.
Doubleshot keycaps using our unique doubleshot precision molding process, the keycap labels are fade-resistant and have the thinnest font ever produced on They are also designed to be backlight compatible, and work best with our keyboards RGB lighting.
- Keycaps is ABS material smooth and shiny
- Keycaps puller and universal compatibility
- Quick & easy installation keycaps
- Doubleshot precision molding process
- RGB lighting best with our keyboards
- Support keyboard size 60% , 80%, 100%